Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day in Day Out in Twinity






After catching a little shut-eye, which is more difficult than it should be, I usually bathe, read the Twinity Times with a boule of cafe au lait, and head in to the office. Yes, the boulot-metro-dodo routine even here in Twinity?
Sadly, it is so. The never ending chase for Globals reduce us all to migrating beasts, following the crowds, taking buses to the 'platz, filing in to our cubicles and playing the game. How i thought it would be different here, but we keep running into the same old problems which haunt all virtualkind, everywhen. Difference is when I'm done at the office, I get to go to my other job. Just a 4 hour shift at my wine bar, but it can make for a long day. Hope you all are doing better than me, see you around Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment